Inspections of energy plants
The inspection department of ENERTRAG Operation introduces itself
The inspection department of ENERTRAG Operation consists of a team of 40 employees at three locations in Germany. Our experts are specialized in different inspection areas: Machine inspections, gearbox and rotor blade inspections, vibration measurements and also DGUV-V3 checks are part of our range of services.
Only with technical competence can we properly perform our tasks, the execution of inspections. In this way, we ensure a consistently high level of quality and achieve that our customers are satisfied. Our accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 clearly underlines this claim.
The services of our inspection body start directly with the commissioning of your wind turbine and accompany it optimally in each of its life phases. Find more information about our inspection services here:
- Machine inspections:
- Recurring Periodic Inspection
- Condition-based inspection
- Acceptance-check after commissioning (H1)
- Check before end of warranty (H2) or check before end of full-service-contract
- Check for lifetime extension after 20 years (practical part)
- Certificate ZOP after performance of a periodic inspection (WKP)
- Document check within the scope of inspections (H1) or (H2)
- Rotor blade inspection (rope access) incl. lightning protection measurement
- Gearbox inspection
- Local vibration measurement (CMS) on the powertrain
- Lubricant sampling (in combination with other services)
- Walkdown wind turbine (in the sense of the German security obligation)
- Check for lifetime extension after 20 years
- DGUV-V3-Check (Low and medium voltage incl. protective device testing)
- Risk assessment („GBU-objektorientierte Gefährdungsbeurteilung“) per wind farm and turbine type
- rotor blade inspection incl. lightning protection measurement with drone
ENERTRAG Operation is a type C inspection body accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for the scope defined in the document annex D-IS-18273-01-00 (Urkundenanlage D-IS-18273-01-00).