Check before end of warranty for wind turbines
Find damage on critical components and don't let warranty claims expire. How? With an inspection by ENERTRAG Operation before the warranty expires.
When financing wind turbines, operators and banks assume a term of at least 20 years. Defects from the commissioning phase should therefore be identified at an early stage within the defined warranty entitlement and rectified by the manufacturer. Our Check before end of warranty for wind turbines helps you to identify defects and subsequently claim them from the manufacturer.
5 good reasons for a check before end of warranty:
- You ensure that your wind turbines do not carry any unidentified defects from their first years of operation
- You can claim warranty from your manufacturer so that they can perform any necessary repairs at an early stage
- You reduce the risk of increased maintenance costs after the end of the warranty period
- You receive a reliable instrument to compare the delivered status quo with the contractual agreements
- The check before end of warranty can of course also be used as the first periodic inspection
Our goal is to operate wind turbines as safely as possible. To ensure this goal, our qualified specialists carry out tests on wind turbines according to your individual wishes and needs and in accordance with the guidelines of the German Institut für Bautechnik(DIBt guideline).
The following services are included in the check before end of warranty, depending on the customer's request
- Document review
- Control of the elimination of deviations from the acceptance-check after commissioning
- Inspection of the bearing structure by an authorized expert
- Inspection of the wind turbine
Inspection of the rotor blades (outside and inside) with lightning protection test
- Local vibration measurement (CMS) on the powertrain
- Gearbox inspection by means of video endoscopy
- Inspection and analysis of the gearbox oil
- Inspection and analysis of the lubricant of the rotor bearings
Accredited inspections, accepted everywhere
Before warranty expires, have an inspection performed by an accredited and reliable expert
Our commitment to quality has always driven us. This is confirmed by the seal of approval from the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) and reviewed at regular intervals - most recently in July 2020. Our inspection body works in accordance with accredited procedures and has the qualified specialists to reliably perform the required inspections Among other things, our engineers check components relevant to stability, the functionality of the rotor blades, the drive train and the gearbox.
Take the right steps now - We put your wind turbine to the test before the warranty expires. Contact us today and find out how our check before end of warranty can help you identify defects in parts and components and assert claims. We will also be happy to assist you in enforcing your claims against the manufacturer.
Further information is also available on our website under the section "Info material".
ENERTRAG Operation is a type C inspection body accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for the scope defined in the document annex D-IS-18273-01-00 (Urkundenanlage D-IS-18273-01-00).