Acceptance-check after commissioning of the wind turbine
The report of the main inspection provides the plant operator with a reliable basis for comparing the delivered status quo with the contractual agreements and, if necessary, demanding rectification from the manufacturer.
The execution of the acceptance-check after commissioning takes place during the handover of the wind turbine to the operator. We carry out the inspection in accordance with the guidelines of the German Institut für Bautechnik (DiBt).
The following services are included in the inspection before and after commissioning, depending on the customer's requirements:
- Document review
- Inspection of the bearing structure by an authorized expert
- Walk-down of the wind turbine
- Inspection of the rotor blade angles
Optionally, a rotor blade inspection before assembly can be offered.
Please feel free to contact us for a personal meeting to find out about the advantages of commissioning ENERTRAG Operation.
Further information is also available on our website under the section "Info material".
- Provision of services according to the latest state of the art in science and technology, accepted everywhere
- Highest quality level due to service provision by engineers
- Flexible, plant-specific pricing
- Support in the enforcement of claims by the operator
- Detailed report with deviations and recommendations for action
ENERTRAG Operation is a type C inspection body accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for the scope defined in the document annex D-IS-18273-01-00 (Urkundenanlage D-IS-18273-01-00).