Inspection of the powertrain
The powertrain comprises the most heavily strained components of a wind turbine.
Inspections are useful to detect emerging damage at an early stage or to clarify the causes.
- Gearbox inspection with video endoscopy
- External visual inspection of gearbox and auxiliaries
- Internal visual inspection by means of mobile video endoscope
- Test run to check for deviations during operation
- Vibration analysis with condition monitoring system
- Vibration recording of the entire drive train or individual components
- Detailed analysis of existing CMS data
- Temporary CMS system for data collection up to six months
- Offline condition monitoring of rotor mount, gearbox and generator
- Mobile data collector / FFT analyzer
- Lubricant inspections
- Sampling of gear oil or greases
- Laboratory testing and analysis
- Provision of services according to the latest state of the art in science and technology, accepted everywhere
- Highest quality level due to service provision by engineers
- Early detection of emerging technical problems minimizes risk and duration of unplanned downtime
- Lifetime extension through trend monitoring for optimum component utilization and replacement of simple components
- Documentation of gearbox condition for disputes in case of damage
- Detailed report with evaluated photos and concrete recommendations for action
ENERTRAG Operation is a type C inspection body accredited by the German Accreditation Body (DAkkS) according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17020 for the scope defined in the document annex D-IS-18273-01-00 (Urkundenanlage D-IS-18273-01-00).